Business IT Services
Many Services to Choose From
Did you know that for most
businesses, IT is the second-largest
budget item after employees?
Why Companies are Adopting Managed Services:
Approximately 7 in 10 end-user organizations today contract with a MSP for some or all of their technology needs, according to a recent survey report published by CompTIA.
The CompTIA study found 46% of the current users of MSPs have reduced their annual IT expenditures by 25% or more as a result of their shift to managed services, with 13% experiencing 50% or more IT savings.
These savings and other business benefits have driven 62% of the current users of MSPs to plan to increase the proportion of their IT operations managed by MSP over the next two years.
- IT Health Report: Receive a quarterly report on the health of your technology, including Network Health, Warranty, and Lifecycle Management reports
- IT Health Dashboard: Get a real time view into the status of your business’s IT with our enterprise class monitoring and management solution
- IT Responsive Support: Our helpdesk and team of engineers are available to assist with all you support needs. Remote support is a click away!
- Avoid IT emergencies: Our Network Operations Center will help resolve issues before they impact your business
- Improve Productivity: Give your employees and customers an improved user experience on your network
- Save Money: Reports to help you plan to have the most cost effective and efficient IT solutions
IS PROTECTING YOUR SECOND-LARGEST CORPORATE COST CENTER AND EMPLOYEE PRODUCTIVITY IMPORTANT?